Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Many of us have Thanksgiving traditions that we look forward to year after year. Whether your traditions are football, telling stories or going to a movie as a family, I hope this Thanksgiving brings you good tidings, friendship, love and laughter! One of my family’s traditions is that we always play card games after our big meal and often go out to a movie.
I do not expect anyone to eat perfectly on Thanksgiving; that’s why I always try to promote some fun, physical activity to balance out some of those oh-so-good calories that we consume with our big meal. Here’s a fun playlist that you can create to participate in your favorite exercise. Whether it’s walking at a large store, on the treadmill, at the gym or dancing around your living room, this playlist will keep you motivated to keep moving every minute.
To go along with my family’s “game and movie theme,” each song is from a movie soundtrack; TAKE THE QUIZ and see how many can you get right?
- “It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Right” by Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock
- “The Power of Love” by Huey Lewis and the News
- “Jai Ho” by Pussycat Dolls
- “Born to be Wild” by Steppenwolf
- “Dude Looks Like a Lady” Aerosmith
- “What is Love” by Haddaway
- “Old Time Rock n Roll” by Bob Seger
- “A Little Less Conversation” by Elvis Presley vs JXL (remix)
- “Do You Love Me” by The Contours
- “What I’ve Done” by Linkin Park
- “Right Round” by Flo Rida
- “I’m Alright” by Kenny Loggins
- “King of Wishful Thinking” by Go West
- “Send Me on My Way” by Rusted Root